Gmail is a popular emailing service provider such as sending and receiving emails, files, and other media files. It has many users globally. With its simple and latest features, Gmail has become an integral part of the user’s life. It also helps the users in operating other services of Google like Google drive and Google+. Therefore, it has become a leading email service provider. Many times, user face issues in proper working of Gmail that also affects the data creating several issues in the product. One of the common errors faced by Gmail users is Gmail error 102. Read on to find out how to fix Gmail error 102.
Why you Are Facing this issue
Here we have discussed some of the common reasons for Gmail Error 102:
- You are using an outdated version of Gmail. It is the most common reason for this error.
- An improper or slow Internet Connections also causes this issue.
- Corrupt Cached Data has accumulated and overloaded the system.
- Malware has entered through antivirus.
Methods to Solve your Gmail Error Code 102
- First of all, check your internet connection. A fluctuating internet connection can lead to many problems including Gmail error 102. Your internet connection should be fast and proper. Switch to mobile data if you are using Wi-Fi and vice versa. Now try to work on Gmail again and see the error is gone or not.
- Try to use the Basic HTML Code. Gmail allows its users to use Gmail in standard format as well as HTML mode. Simply switch to HTML mode of your browser and see if the issue is solved or not.
- Clear Browser Cache to fix this error. Many times, the browser contains cache data and cookies that affects the browsing experience. Therefore, if you find that the files are taking too much space in your browser then remove all the cache from your browser. Now see the issue is still there or gone.
- Disable Antivirus, because sometimes the antivirus prevents Gmail from loading which results into this error. Open Gmail after disabling antivirus and see if the problem is solved.
- Make sure that the Labs are Disabled. When the Labs are enabled in the Gmail Account, you are likely to face this error. Disable the labs and try to work on your Gmail account. Don’t forget to save the changes after disabling Labs otherwise you may have to repeat the whole process once again.
- Try to disable Browser as these extensions of your browser can cause this problem. Disable the browser extensions and see if you are able to properly use Gmail again.
Try all of the above fixes, till your issue is not solved.
If you are not able to solve the issue by above fixes, then take the help of customer support. They are available round the clock. Call on their toll-free number and explain their issue in detail. They have a team of technical experts who will provide you remote assistance and solve your issue related to Gmail.