iPhones/iPads are one of the most used devices available in the market. Those devices are considered as the most versatile devices of this day. As we use our devices, they are filled with some unwanted files that eventually lead to slow down our device. In case, you are one such user facing this problem and you are wondering about how to clean cache from iphone, you are at the right place. Here, we will discuss every possible way to help you with your problem of how to clean cache on iphone. Go through this article carefully.
Restart your device:
- This is the first fix you should try. Most of the memory is cleared whenever we restart our iPhone. This makes the user experience easy and makes the iPhone run faster. You can restart your iphone by following the steps mentioned below:
- Hold the power button available at the top-right corner of the iPhone. (in case, you have got an iPhone without the home button, you will need to press the power button and the volume button)
- Then, power off slider will appear on the screen, swipe the power off slider.
- Wait until your iPhone shuts down.
- Once your iPhone is turned off, turn it ON again by pressing the power button.
- We recommend you to do this more often in order to keep your iPhone clean. It will help your iPhone to run smoother. In case, your iPhone is still slow, you can try the fixes mentioned below.
Delete the cache for your Safari browser:
- Whenever you are wondering about how to clean cache from iphone, this is the step you should start with. Follow the steps mentioned below to clean the cache for your iPhone.
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- In the section Passwords and Accounts, Choose the option Safari.
- At the bottom of the fresh page that has just opened, find the option Clear History and Website Data, after you have located this option Click on Clear History and Website Data.
- Then, you will be asked to confirm, click on Clear History and Data.
- This must help you in making your iPhone faster than before. If your issue still persists, you can look for the other options mentioned below.
Delete the App Data for different apps:
- This is the option you can try if any of the above fixes didn’t work for you. Here, we will be talking about how to delete the app data for different apps. Follow the steps mentioned below to delete the app data for different apps that you have installed on your iPhone.
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Select General from that list.
- Then, choose iPhone storage.
- A list of all apps that are installed on your iPhone will appear.
- Tap on the app whose data you want to clear, then, click on Clear Data.
Note: You can try reinstalling the apps that you think has consumed more space on your iPhone.
- We have discussed every feature on the iphone that may help you with how to clean cache from iphone. There are some apps that you can install to clear the cache on your iphone. If you want to do that, follow the steps mentioned below.
Download App Cleaning software on your iPhone:
- There are a lot of apps that help us to clean our iPhones. Most of the apps developed by Apple have a high cost. But there are many other options that you can try without spending that much money. There are several apps that work as iphone cache cleaner. We recommend the app named PhoneClean. Install the PhoneClean app on your iPhone by clicking on this link https://www.imobie.com/phoneclean/. Once you have installed this app on your Mac, follow the steps mentioned below to clear space on your iPhone:
- Plug your iPhone to your Mac.
- Open PhoneClean on your Mac and click on Scan.
- After the process to scan has been finished, click on the option Clear.
- Then, you will get rid of all the unnecessary data that has been stored on your iPhone.
- In this article, we have mentioned every possible answer to your question of how to clean cache from iphone. In case, you are not able to do it by trying all the fixes mentioned above, you can contact us through our website and the other contact details provided below. We have got a team of experts to solve all your issues related to your PCs and phones.