As you know that, Echo dot is designed and developed by Amazon. Amazon is one of the best applications, which is used for online shopping, including electronics gadget, groceries, clothes, cosmetic products, etc. It delivers all item at your doorstep. Echo dot is a speaker, which is available in lightweight and in a cylindrical shape. You have a need for internet connectivity to use this echo dot device. Many users report that echo dot won’t connect to Wi-Fi. No need to worry about it. Read this full article to know the exact causes and solutions of its.
Due to its material layout, echo dot speaker is famous among the people. Even, it occupies less space. So, you don’t have a need for the big area to keep it. Echo dot speaker sound is more effective and stronger enough. You can easily operate with your voice. You can even call and text to your contact number with your voice message. In a word, you can say that it is a hand-free device. In the below section, we discuss how to connect echo dot to Wi-Fi.
What can you do if echo dot wont connect to Wi-Fi:-
Whenever you see any issue in your Echo dot device related to Wi-Fi, then it can be the worst situation for you. You can do it manually with the help of this blog or via the technical team. As you experience that, your echo dot device requires an active wireless connection to speak properly, easy to approach your instruction, and also circulate media.
You have to plugin your echo dot device in an electricity outlet to connecting echo dot to Wi-Fi, and then you have to need to open Alexa app in it. The echo dot device can be hooked up as a complete lot due to the dual-band of Wi-Fi network which can use 802. 11a / b / g / n famous.
The reason behind the Amazon echo wont connect to Wi-Fi:-
Here are many causes behind to connect echo dot to Wi-Fi. Go with the below description briefly:
Whenever you get this issue, then one thing is clear that you are not able to enjoy the echo dot speaker easily. It is really painful for you. As you experience that, it is very easy to install and easily applicable to your sports score, supply your recipes, tune, weather reports, and many more. Today’s generation is not going to be an authentic, and there is not any blunder in it.
Steps to fix Amazon echo dot won’t connect to Wi-Fi:-
Go with the below steps to connect echo dot to Wi-Fi. As you also know, echo dot device has no longer part of the ad hoc network restore. Follow the below steps carefully:
- First of all, you have to open the Alexa
- Now, you have to navigate into the left panel of the Alexa app and then select the Settings
- After that, you have to select your device and then tap on the update wireless
- In case, you are included with the brand-new device within your account, then you have to tap on the set up a sparking device
- Now, you have to hit and hold the movement button for your Amazon echo first-generation device until the light ring turns into an orange colour.
- Due to cellular data you also get the Alexa won’t connect So, try to connect it with the Wi-Fi network, which appears inside the app.
- The Alexa app also helps to connect your Echo dot device manually on your Amazon echo first-era too via your Wi-Fi settings.
- Now, you have to select your Wi-Fi community and enter the correct password.
- If you don’t find your Wi-Fi network, then you have to scroll down and select the Upload a community option or re-check option to connect echo dot to Wi-Fi.
- Now, you have to save your wireless password to Amazon.
- After doing this, you will see all the stored Wi-Fi password in the setup duration to perform it on a routine basis, whenever you are going to join a new Alexa tool for the same wireless network.
- If you turned between the saved Wi-Fi networks then it will remember your Wi-Fi password.
- Now, restart your echo dot device and check if the issue has been resolved successfully.
- You can also connect with the public Wi-Fi network to fix the Alexa won’t connect to Wi-Fi.
- You can also take help with our technical expert to resolve this issue.
In this blog, we discuss to connect echo dot to Wi-Fi. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this, then call to our expert’s team to resolve them. You can also send a text message or an email regarding your queries to fix them. We are here for 24*7.