As you know, in the android device there are many apps on it. Some of them reinstalled and some we install as per requirement. Sometimes, it happens that we enjoy the apps but want to delete it for any reason. So, the first thing that comes in your mind is how to delete apps on the iPhone 7. If you don’t have an idea then no need to worry, read this full article to get an instant method.
Steps to uninstall apps on the iPhone 7: –
You can uninstall any apps from the iPhone 7. One of the easiest ways to use iMyFone Umate Pro software to uninstall the app from iPhone 7. iMyFone Umate Pro is a third-party iDevice data cleaning software. It has a powerful feature that helps iDevice users to remove all kinds of data permanently. It has also a feature that cleans iPhone 7 and boots its performance. iMyFone Umate Pro software uninstalls many apps from iPhone 7 conveniently and easily.
Features of iMyFone Umate Pro software: –
- Uninstall and delete apps on the iPhone 7.
- Remove junk files, large files, temporary files, photos, etc to free up space of iPhone 7 in a single click.
- It protects your privacy by removing data fragments permanently which is left by third-party apps.
- iMyFone Umate Pro software can also remove all types of data permanently including contacts, call history, photos, messages, videos, notes, etc.
- It can scan and remove deleted files permanently and make sure that no one software can recover this data.
- If you want then you can see the preview of files before deleting it.
Steps to delete an app from iPhone 7 with the help of iMyFone Umate Pro software: –
Go with the below-given steps to delete an app:
- First of all, connect your iPhone 7 to your Windows PC or Mac and then open iMyFone Umate Pro software.
- After opening this software, choose the apps in 1 click Free Up Space mode then it will start to scanning.
- After the scanning process, you can see all apps on your iPhone 7.
- Now, check all apps that you want to uninstall and tap on the remove button.
- After that, the apps will be deleted from your iPhone 7 successfully.
- Restart your iPhone 7 and check if the apps will be removed.
Hold apps and click on the X option: –
With the use of this method, you can easily delete the apps from iPhone 7. You can uninstall the apps from the screen of your device. Follow the below steps: –
- At first, go to the home screen of the iPhone 7 and press and hold the app icon for a few seconds which you want to delete.
- Now, you will see an X symbol that is at the left corner of the app’s icon.
- So, click on the X option and then click on the Delete option when it prompts to uninstall the app from your iPhone 7.
- Now, restart your iPhone 7 and check if the app will be deleted.
Delete apps on the iPhone with the help of Settings app: –
With the help of Settings apps, you can also delete the apps from iPhone 7. Follow the below steps:
- First of all, open the Settings app on your iPhone 7.
- Now, go to the General tab and select Storage & iCloud Settings option.
- After that, tap on the Manage Storage option.
- Now, search out the apps that you want to uninstall and click on the Delete app option which is under that app’s icon.
- Again, click on the Delete option to confirm your activity. So, the app will be uninstalled from your iPhone 7 successfully.
Factory reset your iPhone 7 to delete apps: –
The factory reset is a good way to delete the apps from a fresh start. But, make sure one thing that it will remove every data from your iPhone 7. So, before starting this process take a backup of your device.
- At first, open the Settings app on your iPhone 7.
- Now, go to the General tab and select the Reset
- After that, tap on the Erase all content and Settings
- Now, provide your password and confirm it by tapping on the Erase iPhone option when it prompted.
- Then, the reset process will be start.
- Restart your iPhone 7 and check if the apps deleted successfully.
In this blog, we discussed how to delete apps on the iPhone. I hope, it is helpful to you. if you have any doubts regarding this then call to our expert’s team to resolve them.