Several users reported that they face “audio renderer error YouTube. Please restart your computer” on YouTube when are they trying to access YouTube. This error mostly occurs due to reasons:
- Audi driver glitch
- The Conflict between the Audio Drivers and the ASIO driver.
- Outdated Audio driver.
If you are facing “audio renderer error YouTube”, then no need to bother; we are here to provide you the possible solutions to fix this error in this article.
Solutions to fix the error “Audio renderer error YouTube”:
There are some solutions that are given below to fix the audio renderer error that occurred on YouTube:
Replug the Audio playback devices:
If you are plug any type of Audio devices to your device for watching the YouTube videos; then we suggest you unplug the Audio driver and then plugged it back when you are encountering the audio renderer error YouTube on your device.
Running the Audio Troubleshooter:
Windows has a built-in troubleshooter that is used to fix the issues and error occurred on your system. To fix the error related to the audio driver, you have to tun the Audio Troubleshooter on your system.
Follow the steps given below to proceed with this solution:
- First of all, you have to launch the Run Dialog box on your system by pressing the Windows + R key on your keyboard.
- Then, type “ms-settings: troubleshoot” in the search bar of the Run dialog box and then hit the Enter key to open the TROUBLESHOOTING tab in the Settings app.
- Now, you have to scroll down and locate the option named “Playing Audio” that appeared under the section titled “Get up and running”.
- After that, you need to click on the “Run the troubleshooter” button to open the troubleshooting utility.
- Now, you have to wait until the initial investigation phase is complete, and then you have to select the device in which you are facing the audio renderer error.
- After that, click on the “Next” option and then wait until the utility analyses your Audio Device for problems.
- Then, you need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete this method.
- In the end, restart your device.
Restart your Audio drivers:
Sometimes, audio renderer error YouTube occurred when your operating system occupies some corrupted files and this error can be solved by restarting the Audio drivers.
Follow the steps are given below to perform this technique:
- At first, you have to launch the Run dialogue box on your system by pressing the Windows + R key on your keyboard.
- Then, type “MSC” in the text field of the Run box and hit the Enter key to open the Device Manager Window on your system.
- Now, expand the option titled “Sound, video and Controllers”.
- Next, select the “Disable device” option from every adaptor that presents in the expansion of the Sound, video, and controllers.
- After that, wait for almost 10 seconds and then enable the device which you have disabled previously by clicking on the “Enable device” option; to do it, you have to follow the same steps of disabling device.
- In the end, restart your computer.
Update the audio driver:
It is possible that you are facing an outdated version of the Audio driver that’s why you are facing an audio renderer error on YouTube. So, we advise you to update the Audio driver to the latest version.
Go with the steps given below to proceed with this method:
- First of all, download and install Driver easy software on your system.
- After installing it, run it on your system and then click on the “Scan Now” button to detect the issues that occurred on your system.
- Now, you will see that your audio driver needs updating and then click on the ‘Update” button that shows in front of the audio driver’s name.
- Alternatively, you can click on the “Update all” button to update all the outdated applications on your system and that button appeared at the lower right corner.
- Now, restart your system and check that the audio renderer error YouTube is resolved or not. If it still not resolved, then move towards the next solution.
Rollback your Audio driver:
Sometimes, an error occurred which is related to the audio drivers when you are updating the Audio drivers because the updated drivers are set up correctly. So, we suggest you roll back your Audio drivers to set up them correctly on your system.
To proceed with this method, you have to go through the steps given below:
- Firstly, press the Windows + R key to open the Run box in your system and then type “MSc” in the text field.
- Now, hit the Enter key to launch the Device Manager Window on your system.
- In the device manager, you have to expand the option titled “Sound, video and controllers” and then right-click on your Audio driver adapter.
- Next, click on the “Properties” option from the drop-down menu of the audio adapter device.
- After that, Display Audio Properties Window opens and then you have to click on the “Disable” top from the top of the Window.
- In the end, click on the “Roll Back Driver” and then follow the on-screen prompts to finish the process.
In this blog, we have discussed the possible solutions to fix the “Audio renderer error YouTube”. If you still have any queries related to this issue, then you can call us anytime through our website or the number provided on our website; our experts guide you to fix that error.