In this age of the internet, Facebook has emerged as the biggest social media platform. There are users of Facebook all around the world. But the facts mentioned above don’t make this platform free from faults. Many issues are very commonly faced by users of Facebook. Recently, many users have reported to be facing the Facebook error code 1. There are several reasons behind this issue. If you are one of the users facing the same issue, this article is for you. Here, we will discuss all the possible solutions to this issue in detail. Go through this article carefully to get rid of the error code 1 on Facebook.
Check whether the Facebook servers are down:
This is the first thing that you should do whenever you are facing the Facebook login error code 1. Like every other service, servers of Facebook also undergo maintenance. Many online sites can tell you whether the servers of Facebook are down. Just go to one of those sites and see if others are also complaining about the same issue. You can also check the same thing by going to an online forum.
Switch the network that your device is connected to:
After you are sure that Facebook servers are working fine but you are still getting Facebook error code 1, you should switch the network that your device is using to access Facebook. If you are using a Wi-Fi network then you should switch to the cellular data and vice-versa.
Make sure that Date & Time on your device is correct:
All the online services work by matching the Date & Time on your device to that of your geographical location. If the Date & Time on your device does not match with that of your geographical location, you may encounter Facebook error code 1. This issue will be resolved when you correct the Date & Time on your device.
Reset the Network Settings on your device:
This is an option worth trying when your issue persists even after trying the solutions mentioned above. Follow the steps mentioned below to reset your network settings:
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Once you are in Settings, click on the option General.
- Now, tap on the option Reset (you can find this option at the bottom of the list).
- Then, a list of reset options will open on the screen. From that list, click on the option Reset Network option.
- Click on the Reset button from the pop-up window.
- After finishing this procedure, click on the option Reset Location Settings.
- Click on the Reset button from the pop-up menu.
When you are done with this procedure, log in to your Facebook account and see if you are getting the Facebook error code 1 message like before.
Reinstall Facebook app on your device:
This is the last option you can try if your issue persists. You should uninstall Facebook app from your iPhone and then install it again. You can uninstall Facebook from your iPhone by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Then, click on General. After that tap on iPhone storage.
- Find Facebook app in that list and tap on it. Now, tap the Delete App button.
- Now, you have deleted the Facebook app from your iPhone.
- After you have deleted the Facebook app from your iPhone, you can download it from the App store.
- Now launch this application and see if you are getting the Facebook error code 1
In this article, we have mentioned many solutions to fix your Facebook error code 1 issue. If your problem persists even after trying the solutions mentioned above, you may contact us through our website. You can also call us on our toll-free number. Our experts will talk to you and solve your issues.
Contact Information: –