When it comes to the social media platforms, Facebook needs no introduction. Billions of people use Facebook all around the world. As we know that any technology can’t be perfect, so is the case with Facebook. There are always some issues that the users of the Facebook keep complaining about. Most of the online forums were flooded with the queries regarding FB error code 2. There are several potential reasons for this issue. If you are one such user facing the same problem, you are in the right place. Here, we will discuss every possible solution to fix your Facebook error code 2 issue.
1. Verify your credentials:
Whenever you are facing issues while logging in to any online service, the first thing that you should do is check Whether you are typing the right credentials. You should know that your ID and password should be completely accurate. By typing in the right credentials, you can solve your fb error code 2.
2. Check if the servers of Facebook are undergoing maintenance:
Servers of any service have their downtime when they undergo maintenance. The same is the case with the servers of Facebook. When you are facing this issue, there is a chance that the servers are undergoing maintenance. You can check this issue by going to one of the online forums. If many people are complaining about the same problem, then the servers of Facebook are down. All you can do to fix your error code 2 Facebook is to wait.
3. Reset the network settings on your iPhone:
The configuration of the network on your phone can cause problems like fb error code 2. You can correct it for your network by resetting the network settings on the iPhone. Follow the steps mentioned below to do this:
- Open the Settings on your iPhone.
- Go to General and then select the option Reset.
- A new window will appear on the screen, listing various reset options. From this list, tap on the option Reset Network Settings.
- Then, a new window will appear on the screen asking you to confirm this decision.
4. Disable Facebook application from your iPhone:
Disabling Facebook on your iPhone and then logging in may solve your fb login error code 2. Here are the steps to do this:
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Go to Privacy and then tap on the option Facebook. Now, disable it by tapping on the toggle button.
- Once you have disabled this application, log in to your Facebook account. After you have logged in successfully, go back to Settings, and enable the Facebook
5. Reset Location & Privacy:
You can face the fb error code 2 if there is a problem with your location. You can resolve this issue by resetting your location & Privacy settings on your device. Here are the steps to do this:
- Open Settings on your iPhone and go to General and then tap on the Reset
- From the list of several reset options, click on the option Reset Location & Privacy.
6. Remove your device from Facebook’s recognizes devices:
Removing your device from the list of recognizes devices on your Facebook account may solve this fb error code 2. You can do this by following the instructions mentioned below:
- Open a browser on your PC or any other device and log in to your Facebook
- Click on the Settings icon (a gear-like icon)
- Tap on Settings from the list of options.
- Now, Open Settings then Security and then click on Recognized Devices.
- Click on the Edit button and then remove the device that is causing the problem.
7. Reinstall Facebook application on your device:
You can reinstall the Facebook application on your device if any of the solutions mentioned above didn’t solve your issue. Then you can do it by uninstalling Facebook on your device and then reinstall it. You can uninstall the Facebook app by doing so: tap and hold the Facebook icon on your iPhone until the icon starts to shake. Then, click tap on X icon.
After you have successfully uninstalled this application from your device, download the Facebook from App Store. Log in to your Facebook account and see if you are getting the fb error code 2.
8. Report your problem on Facebook:
You can report your problem on Facebook if you are unable to get rid of your problem. We are mentioning the steps to do it:
- Log in to your Facebook account using a PC.
- Click on the question mark icon (that is available at the top-right corner of the screen).
- In the list, click on the option Report a problem.
- Type your problem in the text field provided and you can also upload screenshot of your device that is having issues.
In this article, we have mentioned every possible way to solve your fb error code 2. If you issue persists, you can contact us through our website. You can also call us on our toll-free number. We have a team of experts to solve all your issues related to online interactions.
Contact Information: –