You all are well aware of the term Xbox One console. It offers you many features, including streaming content, online gaming, and many more relevant features that make this application more attractive. But, make sure you have to need a strong internet connection to enjoy these features. Xbox one is basically a gaming console that connects with the Wi-Fi network to play video games and other video content online. Some users report that they got an error like Xbox One won’t connect to Wi-Fi. You don’t have a need to worry about it. Read this full article to know the exact causes and solutions of its.
Generally, you can see that Xbox One won’t connect to the internet is one of the common issues which is faced by users on a daily basis. In case you are connected with the slow Wi-Fi network, then it will hamper you using Xbox one console. There are also some technical glitches for which you have to contact with the technical team to resolve them.
Solutions to fix Xbox One won’t connect to Wi-Fi: –
Here are many easy and quick fixes to resolve this issue. You can simply restart your device to fix this issue. It doesn’t work all the time, but in most cases, it will help to fix the issue. Follow the below steps to fix the Xbox not connecting to Wi-Fi:
Check your wireless network signals: –
As you know that a wireless network provides an amazing internet speed to use any application like Xbox one console. If there is an internet connectivity issue, then you will also get Xbox One not connecting to the Wi-Fi issue. You have to also ensure that the router is not far away from your device. Go through the below steps to fix this issue:
- At first, you have to ensure that you keep the router and your Xbox one console slightly at the higher position. So, you can ensure that there is less chance to block your Wi-Fi signal, and it can improve the functionality of the Xbox one console.
- You have to also ensure that there are no other devices that interfere with the wireless network. If there is more device to consume with your Wireless network, then it also causes the Xbox one can’t connect to Wi-Fi If there is anyone, then remove them to improve your wireless network signal.
- You should try to change the wireless network with another channel to check if the issue has been resolved.
Restart your router or modem and Xbox one: –
If you see that there is an issue with the hardware network, then there is a possibility that it will interfere with your Wi-Fi signal. So, it can also cause the Xbox won’t connect to Wi-Fi. You have to simply restart your router to fix the issue. Follow the below steps:
- First of all, remove the plug of your router or modem from the mains socket.
- Now, you have to wait for a while, and then plug in back them.
- After that, you have to turn off the Xbox one successfully.
- Then, remove the plug from the mains socket.
- Now, switch on the power cable and then turn on the device.
- After that, turn on your Xbox one and check if the Xbox One won’t connect Wi-Fi has been resolved successfully.
Check the settings of your Xbox One: –
If you still get Xbox One won’t connect to Wi-Fi, then you have to check that your device is connecting with the correct network and then enter the correct password. So, follow the below steps to verify that you are connecting with the correct Wi-Fi network:
- At first, you have to go to the Settings section of the router on your Windows system.
- Now, you have to need to verify the SSID and the password and also note down it.
- After that, turn on your Xbox one and check if the issue has been resolved successfully.
- You can also navigate to the Settings section for the setup of the wireless network.
In this blog, we have discussed fixing Xbox One won’t connect to the Wi-Fi issue. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this, then call our expert team to resolve them. You can also send a text message or an email regarding your queries to fix them. We are here for 24*7.