iCloud is the cloud-based service provided by Apple. This platform is used for storing the data of users on the cloud. Users are required to sign in to their iCloud accounts to use this service. This article explains the ways of how to login to icloud. If you are one such user wondering about the same question, you are in the right place. Go through this article carefully.
A lot of users prefers iCloud because it provides many features that distinguish it from the other cloud service providers. After logging in to the iCloud, you can do things like:
- Multiple iCloud accounts can be checked after logging in to an iCloud account.
- When you are using an iPhone to access iCloud account, you can use a single iCloud account. But when you access the iCloud account through a browser, you can access multiple accounts.
- Once you log in to your iCloud account, you can use all the applications that are available on the iCloud.
- You can view and modify any information that you have stored on that iCloud account.
Now that you know the importance of having an iCloud account go ahead and check the ways of how to login to icloud account.
Login to icloud using your iPhone or iPod:
- Follow the steps mentioned below to login to your iCloud account using your iPhone or iPod:
Note: To access the full services of the iCloud account, you need to sign to the iCloud. You can do it by:
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Select iCloud from the list of options. After that, click on the Sign-in and fill in the details required.
- Now that you have signed in to the iCloud account, follow the steps to log in to iCloud:
- Launch the Safari browser on your device.
- Type com in the search bar.
- A new page will open on the screen. Type your Apple ID and password and then hit Enter. (you may be required to enter the OTP if you have enabled two-factor verification for your account).
- You will see the icons of many applications on the screen when you are logged in.
How to login to icloud using your PC (Windows or Mac):
- After the apple icloud login through the desktop, you get more options as compared to iPhone’s, iPod, and iPads. One of the biggest advantages of using iCloud through desktop is you get the edit option to edit several items that are stored on your iCloud. Here, we will talk about the ways you are going to login to the iCloud using your desktop:
- Open a browser on your PC and type iCloud.com in the search bar.
- Then, a new page will open. Fill in your sign-in credentials to access the iCloud.
Anyone can use the iCloud service. Go to the official site of the iCloud and then create an Apple ID. You will get 1 GB storage for free.
Users of the iPad who have upgraded to the iPad OS can access the iCloud without any glitch. This is because the new OS redirects the users to the desktop version of the iCloud on their iPad’s. Follow the steps mentioned below to access iCloud on your iPad:
- Open Safari or any other browser on your iPad.
- Type com in the URL address bar and touch the search icon.
- A new pop-up will ask you to enter the Apple ID and password. You can use the Apple ID that you use on your iPad by tapping the continue option or you can use different Apple ID by tapping on the option Use Different Apple ID.
- Enter the Apple ID and the password. (you may be asked to enter the OTP if you have enabled two-factor verification for your account).
- If you are using this browser and the device to access the icloud for the first time then, you may get a pop-up asking you to trust this website.
- Once you are signed in, you will see a bunch of icons on the fresh page.
- If you intend to sign-out, click on your name and then a drop-down list will open on the screen, select the option Sign-out from the list of options.
Many users have the older version of iOS on their devices. This section will help them to know how to login to icloud on their devices. It is an essential section because many users have reported that when they go to the official page of the iCloud, they see the option Find my iPhone and nothing else. You can tackle by switching to the Beta Version of the iCloud. Follow the steps mentioned below to do this:
- Open a browser on your device.
- Type icloud.com in the search bar.
Unfortunately, this fix has not worked for many people having the older version of iOS on their devices. They get to the same page even after typing beta.icloud.com in the address bar. Follow the instructions mentioned below to know how to login to icloud on the older versions of your iOS:
Note: You should use some browser other than Safari.
- Launch a browser on your device.
- Click on the Menu button of that browser and then tap on the option Desktop Mode/Request Desktop Mode or something like this. (Menu button in google chrome is a three-dot icon at the top-right corner of the screen. In Mozilla Firefox, it is an icon with three horizontal bars. In Dolphin browser, the menu button is a gear-like icon).
- Now, type icloud.com in the URL bar and tap on the search icon. (URL address of many users gets changed to beta.icloud.com/find automatically. In that case, remove /find from the URL address).
- Then, a new page will appear on the screen, asking you to enter the credentials of your iCloud account. Type the credentials. It will ask you to enter the OTP if you have enabled the two-factor verification for your account.
- Click on the option Trust this browser when it asks you to do so.
If you are using an iPad then, the page will be just like a desktop, but if you are using a phone, then, the page will have limited features.
All the browsers are not supported by the iCloud. You can get the same message if you are trying to access the iCloud with a browser that is not supported by iCloud. If you get the same message then, you should switch your browser.
There are a lot of users of Android devices all around the world. This section of the blog will tell you the answers of how to login to icloud using an android device. Follow the steps mentioned below to do this:
Note: Before logging in to the icloud.com using an android device, you should know the features that iCloud provides to the android users. These features include: Photos, Notes, Reminders, Find my Phone.
- Launch a browser on your Android device.
- Type com in the URL address bar. You can also type beta.icloud.com.
If this doesn’t work for you, just enable desktop mode in your browser and do it again, you will access icloud.com without any glitch.
In this blog, we have mentioned many ways to answer how to login to icloud account. If you have any difficulty in doing so, feel free to contact us through our website. You can also call us on our toll-free number. Our experts will talk to you and solve all your issues related to your online interactions.
Contact Information: –