iPhone users know that a couple of years ago, they don’t need to do too much effort to download YouTube videos to the iPhone; they can easily download YouTube in their iPhone by using third-party applications. But in current time, iPhone users are giving too much effort to download YouTube videos on the iPhone. To let the iPhone users, know “How to save YouTube videos to iPhone”, we are providing the techniques in this content; by these below techniques or methods iPhone users can easily download YouTube videos on their iPhone’s.
Techniques of how to save YouTube videos to iPhone:
Save YouTube videos to iPhone using an iOS app:
Follow the steps given below to proceed with this technique:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone and then search for the app named “Documents by readdle”.
- Install that app on your iPhone.
- Now, launch the Documents by readdle app on your iPhone and then tap on the browser icon that presents at the lower right corner.
- Type “savefromnet” in the address bar and then tap on the “GO” button that appeared at the lower right corner.
- After that, you have to open the YouTube app on your iPhone and then search for the video which you want to save on your iPhone.
- When the video starts, then you need to pause it and tap on the “Forward icon” that presents at the upper right corner of the video.
- After that, select the “Copy link” option from the drop-down menu of the forward icon.
- When you select that copy link option, then the link is automatically copied to your clipboard.
- After that, you need to go to the Documents by Readdle app again and paste that link which you copied from YouTube on the address bar of it.
- Now, click on the drop-down arrow.
- Next, select the resolution of your choice and then tap on the “Download” button.
- In the end, click on the save button to save the YouTube video on your iPhone.
Save YouTube videos to iPhone camera roll:
If you want to save YouTube videos to the iPhone’s camera roll app, then you have to install an app named “Documents by Readdle”. This app has a feature of built-in web browser by which you can save video files to your iPhone.
Here we are going to tell you “How to save YouTube videos to iPhone camera roll”. Follow the steps given below to proceed with this method:
- First of all, open the “Documents by Readdle” app on your iPhone and then tap on the “Compass icon” that presents at the lower right corner.
- Now, type “Y2mate.com” in the address bar of the documents by readdle app and then tap on the button named “GO”.
- When the y2mate website open, then you have to find the video which you want to download and tap on that video.
- After that, you have to tap on the “Download video” button that appeared just below the video you have selected.
- Again, tap on the “Download” button in order to open the video download options in a new browser.
- In the new browser window, scroll down until you see the green button titled as “Download” and tap on that button.
- After that, a pop-up is occurred and then type a name for the video file and tap on the “Done” button.
- Now, the video is downloaded on the app. After that, tap on the folder icon that appeared at the lower left corner.
- Next, tap on the “Downloads” folder and then tap on the three small dots.
- Now, you have to tap on the option named “Copy” and then tap on the “Photos” option.
- After that, the app wants the access, and you have to give the access and then tap on the copy to photos option.
By these above steps, you know that how to save videos from YouTube to iPhone camera roll.
In this blog, we have discussed the steps of “How to save YouTube videos to iPhone”. If you still any queries related to this content, then you can call us through our website or on the number provided on our website. We have a team of experts; they answer to your questions.
Contact Information: –