Keyboard not working on iPad
Pro smart keyboard not working on iPad happens if something goes wrong with your device that clogs it to perform. Here are many reasons for this issue. Due to software issues on your device, it also makes the keyboard unresponsive. It also happens due to the On-screen keyboard malfunctions with the new iPad OS 13.3. Hardware glitches also cause this issue. In case, you drop your device or it suffers due to water damage. As you know, software issue is easy to resolve as compared to hardware glitches. Read this full article to get instant solutions.
Solutions to Fix Pro smart Keyboard not working on iPad: –
Here are many easy and quick solutions to fix this issue. The below-given solutions are helpful to fix this issue on iPad OS 13.2 and iPad OS 13.3. Follow the below steps:
Make sure the pro smart keyboard is connected properly: –
Before going to further steps, ensure the Pro smart keyboard is connected properly. if it is not connected properly then the keyboard not working on iPad issue occurs on your device. Also, ensure that this keyboard doesn’t have dust particles that interfere in its work performance. Don’t forget to check the plastic cover of the connector pins or the smart connector is free from dust particles. Ensure that, nothing is hidden between the connection of iPad and pro smart keyboard. Now, restart your iPad and check if the issue has been resolved.
Disconnect Pro smart keyboard and then connect again: –
If you find that everything is clean but still you get keyboard not working on iPad then try to disconnect it for a few seconds. Plugging the keyboard properly and ensure the iPad detects it.
Now, ensure that Pro smart keyboard is connecting properly and then open the on-screen keyboard. When you disconnect your Pro smart keyboard from the iPad then use an on-screen keyboard. If it disappears and then appears then it is sure that your iPad device detects the Pro smart keyboard.
Now, reopen your iPad device and check if the issue has been fixed successfully.
Make sure your internet connectivity is strong enough: –
Due to poor internet connectivity, you also get the pro smart keyboard not working on iPad issue. You can also check the internet speed on another device. If you use WiFi then switch it to another WiFi or with the cellular data. And, if you use cellular data then switch it with the WiFi. Also. check the bandwidth of your WiFi. Don’t keep your device far away with the router. If you used modem then make sure it is connected properly.
After, increase your Internet connectivity restart your iPad device and check if the issue has been fixed.
Force restart your iPad device: –
By restarting your iPad device can also fix the Pro smart keyboard not working on iPad.
Press and hold the home button and power button simultaneously for a few seconds and leave them when the Apple logo appears on your iPad screen.
Now, check if the issue has been resolved. If not, then move to the further steps.
Reset iMessage on your iPad device: –
You can also reset the iMessage to fix the pro smart keyboard not working on iPad. Follow the below steps to do it:
- First of all, navigate to the Settings section and select the messages
- Now, turned off the iMessage by toggling it.
- Then, wait for a few minutes and then turned on back the iMessage.
- Now, restart your iPad device and check if the error has been resolved.
Reset all Settings of iPad: –
After resetting the iMessage, you still get the Pro smart keyboard not working on iPad then try to reset all settings to fix this issue. It can remove all the bugs that cause the connection problem and fix this issue. Go through the below description:
- At first, navigate to the Settings section on your iPad device and select the General
- Drop-down and select the Reset tab and then tap on the Reset All Settings from the available list.
- Now, restart your iPad and check if the issue has been fixed.
Without data loss fix the Pro smart keyboard not working on iPad issue: –
If the above methods don’t work to fix this issue then use a third-party app to fix this issue. It is specially designed to fix all iOS issue. Name of this third-party app is Tenor share Reboot which is an iOS recovery program. It is used to fix all issues with your iPad OS and iOS 13/12/11 devices. Follow the below steps:
- First of all, connect your iPad with the PC and run the tool.
- Then, tap on the Repair Operating System
- Now, a new window will be open and tap on the Start Repair
- After that, search for the Download option to install the latest Firmware package online.
- Again, a new window will be open and you have to tap on the Repair Now option to start the recovery of your iPad device.
- Once the process is finished then your iPhone will be reboot automatically.
- Now, check if the issue has been resolved successfully.
Restore iPad from iTunes: –
Factory restore of your iPad device with the help of iTunes can also fix the Pro smart keyboard not working on iPad issue. Follow the below steps to perform it:
- First of all, connect your iPad device with the PC and launch iTunes.
- Now, choose your iPad device whenever it shows on the iTunes tab.
- After that, tap on the Restore iPad option.
- Now, restart your iPad and check if the issue has been resolved.
In this blog, we discussed to fix keyboard not working on iPad. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this then call to our expert’s team to resolve them.