Netflix is an online streaming platform that enables the users to watch thousands of TV shows, movies and much more. While watching our favorite movies or shows on Netflix, we come across various errors. Netflix error code U7353 is one of these errors. Netflix error code U7353 is common in windows 10 Netflix app that is not seen in other platforms. In this article, you will come to know many unknown facts about Netflix error code U7353 along with its fixes.
Netflix error code U7353 comes with following error message:
“ Whoops, something went wrong …
We’re having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select a different title. ”
Since Netflix error code U7353 is faced by windows 10 users, usually after update, there are many things which you can do to prevent it or troubleshoot it.
How to fix Netflix error code U7353?
Netflix error code U7353 is a temporary error and retrying to load the video, generally solves it. If still it creates an issue, then disable VPN, proxy, antivirus or firewall and try to stream again. Disabling them will get back your internet connectivity and you will get rid of Netflix error code U7353.
Try following fixes if you are still facing Netflix error code U7353:
- Check for windows update and Netflix update. From settings, go to Update & Security and click on Windows Update from there. If there is any update available download it. For Netflix update, go to Windows store. Click on your profile photo and click on “downloads and updates.” Click on the option “Check for updates.” See if Netflix error code U7353 is solved or not. If not next fix is ready for you.
Flush DNS : try to flush and reset DNS. Use following steps to do that:
- Press Windows Logo + R simultaneously from your keyboard to open command prompt.
- Type cmd. Press enter.
- Type ipconfig /flushdns. Press enter.
- Type ipconfig /registerdns. Press enter.
- Type ipconfig /release. Press enter.
- Type ipconfig /renew. Press enter.
- Type netsh winsock reset. Press enter.
- Restart your computer.
Change DNS addresses: to change DNS addresses follow these steps:
- Press Win+R to open Run.
- Type “ncpa.cpl.” Press Enter.
- Right click on your connection name. Open properties.
- Double click on “Internet Protocol version (TCP/IPv4).”
- Set your DNS as 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199. if you want, you can also use other Public DNS.
- Flush your DNS.
Restart Netflix: this is another simplest fix you can try. Follow these steps:
- Press Win +I from your keyboard. From the settings go to apps followed by Apps and features.
- Select Netflix and then go to advanced options.
- Click on Reset. Re-launch Netflix.
- Login and check if Netflix error code U7353 is gone.
- Reinstall Netflix App: if the above methods are not working for you then try to reinstall Netflix app. This is a simple fix but very effective. Right click on Netflix and click on Uninstall option. After uninstalling go to Windows store and search for Netflix. Install it again. Now try to watch a video on Netflix, you should not face Netflix error code U7353 now.
For further assistance, dial the toll-free number of customer support team. They are available 24*7.