Netflix is the most popular streaming service that provide our customers to access a huge library of movies and TV shows. These services you can access from any computing device that device with a dedicated app available for the IOS and Android platform. This service you can access on your computer through the browser.
How to Fix Netflix error M7703-1003 issue
When you try to access Netflix using Google chrome then you can face the error M7703-1003 then your browser that needs to be updated. It can also be caused by the component that is blocked by the security setting or program.
Before you will be performing any recommended troubleshooting steps for this problem first of all, you will restart your computer this usually resolves most issues caused by a minor software glitch. To fix this problem following the steps.
- You will select the chrome menu button from your browser toolbar.
- After this, you go to select settings.
- Then scroll down and select Advanced.
- You will select the content setting, under privacy and security.
- After this, you will select protected content and ensure you see allow sites to play protected content. If you do not see allow sites to play protected content, select the toggle next to the blocked message.
- Then you will check if the Netflix error M7703-1003 issue still occurs.
Reinstall Google chrome
This problem can be caused by a corrupt browser. If this is the case, you will need to uninstall the browser and then install a new Google chrome browser.
To uninstall Google chrome
- First, you will open your computer then close all the chrome window.
- Go to start menu and go to setting.
- Under “Apps & features”, then find chrome browser.
- After this, you will click on uninstall.
- When the uninstall clicking to confirm.
- Then you delete your chrome profile information and browsing data.
- After this you will click on uninstall.
To reinstall Google chrome
- You will download the installation files from the official sites.
- If prompted, and click on run or save.
- When you will choose save, double click the download to installing start.
- When everything is done, a chrome window opens. You can make Google chrome your default browser.
Clear your browser data
If this is what’s causing the problem then you will have to clear your browser data.
- Go to address bar of chrome and type “chrome://setting” and then press enter button.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on “Advanced”.
- When you are the advanced menu, navigate down and select clear browser data.
- Then you make sure that all the checks are enabled in the new popup and the time range is set to all time. Click on clear data to delete your browser data.
- Then you will restart your computer.
- Then you will check the Netflix error code M7703-1003 issue still occurs.
Using other profile
When above methods do not work then you can try to using a new profile. When you will use a new profile, you will loss all your bookmarks and favorites in this process. If you have your profile setting saved against your Gmail ID so you can always log your profile back and load your items without losing anything.
- You can click on profile icon on Google chrome task bar then open your profile setting.
- After this click on Turn off in front of Sync. And then you can also click on Manager other people and when the new window pops up, then you select Add person.
- After creating a new user, you log as the user and restart your Google chrome if you log out of your current profile so all the exiting setting gets erased.